Sunday, April 23, 2006
HELLOS! well, the last post was actually by me!
forgot to write name. oh, I'M BERNICE!! XD
lalala. shall be lame and random now.
Mr Gary Tan everytime make announcements will be like
"...pertaining to blahblahblah..." haha!
He will always be saying pertaining to!!
He don't say will die issit... lol.
I hate maths!
I love my squadmates!!
I love my clique!
I love my POTATO!!
I'm making this colourful!!
so lame rite!!
yes, i knw bernice. XD
tt's what i figured durgga to say.
yj might go ya. -nods-
then hazel will give me tt uh huh face!
ruiting i think will just stare.
subha will crap with me!
so will haslinda!
then nanthini will be thinking of potato =((
ee suan will look at me and pretend she dunno me.
xiner will be blur and ask me what i'm saying
sankari won't be paying any attention to me
rayhanah will be chatting with sankari
hasinah will go bernice! aii...
shahilah will be haha.
hayyu will be thinking of 627...
lol. my squadmates are so cute!! XD
saya sayang awakS many many <33
-hugs and kisses-
`bern

5:42 PM

we kick ass
nanthini
subha
haslinda
durgga
hazel
eesuan
hasinah
hayyu
sankari
shahilah
xiner
ruiting
bernice
yejing



fetishes/adorations
footdrill
evacuation
first aid
rcv
outdoor activites
red cross song
first aid manual
triangular bandages
our ncos
our seniors


darlin(k)s
bernice
durgga
yejing
hasinah
hazel
sankari
subha
xiner
Ensue